GSM corporate card reader
The GSM corporate card reader is a device that authorizes the remote reading of digital tachograph data. There is one reader designated for each corporate card. The GSM network enables authorization through the corporate card, with the readerís SIM card an integral part. Authorization is required:
- When data is archived remotely from a digital tachograph
- In order to remotely archive the data from a driver card inserted in the tachograph
In addition, the reader can also charge mobile phones and be used as a stand for pencils and pens.
Description of the GSM reader
The reader has the following parts:
- Slot for inserting corporate cards for authorization in the tachograph
- Room for up to six pens
- LEDs to verify that the reader is working
- USB port for charging external devices (e.g. phone, 1.5 A charging current)
- Charger port
- Power adapter (included)
How to operate the GSM corporate card reader
Follow the instructions in the support section of the manual that comes with the GSM reader.